The performance management process is changing February 1. TALK for Success focuses on ongoing conversations between supervisors and their direct reports. To learn more, sign up for a webinar or read frequently asked questions at www.miami.edu/talk.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Performance evaluations will be conducted in Workday from February 1 through March 31, 2017.
- The Workday process includes brief questions that allow managers and their direct reports to effectively evaluate employee performance as related to the University of Miami’s DIRECCT values and service standards.
- Beginning in FY18, performance feedback discussions will take place at least three times per fiscal year (June through May).
- For the Miller School of Medicine, clinical competencies will not be tied to the performance review process and can be evaluated in Halogen at any time throughout the year.
- Performance assessments will directly affect merit increase planning. Documented performance at the Performance Expectations Met/Meets Standards level or above is required for merit increase eligibility.
- Employees may review past performance appraisals through March 13 here.