Leaders from across the University have received the Gallup Faculty and Staff Engagement Survey results, and now it’s time to take action. For help with the action planning process, visit miami.edu/engagementsurvey, and follow these 5 simple steps:
- Review your survey results on Gallup Online. Leaders received an email from Gallup Help in March with their login credentials. If you need a new login and password or if you’re experiencing difficulties logging in and accessing results, please contact Gallup Client Support by emailing ClientSupportTeam@gallup.com or calling 1-800-788-9987.
- Register for a webinar for help with understanding and interpreting the results. The next webinar is scheduled from Thursday, April 13 at noon. To register, visit ulearn.miami.edu and search for “Driving an Engaging Workforce.”
- Schedule time to meet with your team to review and discuss results. Talk to your team to gain their perspective and understand what the results mean to them. Collectively decide on one action that will help improve engagement. Additionally, choose one action that you will personally commit to that will help improve the engagement of your team.
- Submit your personal and team actions in Gallup Online by May 19.
- Follow-Up. On a monthly basis during your regular team meetings, take 10 minutes to review and recalibrate your team action plan.